It is the policy of Tranquil Ways, LLC that all team members, board members and affiliate’s follow the agency’s Compliance Program. Compliance communication and training assists in identifying circumstances of fraud, waste and abuse. The Compliance Program is intended to avoid improper claims submitted to Medicaid and protect Medicaid enrollees from individuals who have been convicted of a crime, lost their license or demonstrated they are unable to provide quality care. Compliance training is part of the agencies orientation of new team members and as needed.
Tranquil Ways, LLC shall:
Train on compliance in order to:
• Detect fraud, waste and abuse
• Reducing the number of improper claims submitted
• Maintain workforce integrity
• Maintain Proper recruitment and retention
• Maintain Proper reporting of improper billing